Another wicked layout from WPnow themes, the use of shades and colours used properly combined with great content of your blog can really make you popular, this theme looks simple but their; like so many great blog themes are a few surprises you will find with cleaver mouseovers and dropdown boxes. This theme is wordpress 2.8 ready so grab it now!
A list of unique features that are included with Triumph.
Two Column Layout
WP 2.7+ Ready
No Sidebars Template
Links & Bookmark Template
Five Level Dropdown Menus
Plugins are tools to modify the functionality of WordPress. Learn More →
* All in One SEO
* Easy Contact Form
* Wordpress Page Navigation
* Breadcrumb NavXT
Free professional WordPress themes always come in handy. Whether you are looking for some design inspiration or professional coding solutions — in both cases you can learn a lot, you can apply them and you can build customized designs upon them without reinventing the wheel all the time.
In this article we present over 30 fresh free high-quality WordPress themes. All themes can be downloaded, customized and used for free — in personal or/and commercial projects. Please read license disclaimers carefully before using the theme in commercial projects — they can change from time to time.
30 Free Professional Wordpress Themes
1. ColouriseA two-column Wordpress theme with an ultra large header image, a dark backdrop and a fat footer.
2. Twilight Saga WordPress Theme“There are so many books that hit the shelves these days that covers just start to blend together into one big mottled wallpaper. So it was a mild surprise when I encountered the stark black and minimalist cover designs.”
3. NewsWeek Wordpress Theme“The theme is originally inspired from Business Weeek website. This is a three column theme having spots for advertise block, a featured video, and other functionalities. I might improve the theme in future but for now, you will have to do with this.”
4. Superfresh“SuperFresh is a 3-columns theme based on natural green color. It contains 2 widget-ready sidebars, custom templates, with a featured post section on the main page. It’s compatible with WordPress 2.6 and has been tested in Firefox, Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Opera, and Safari.”
5. Our Rights WordPress ThemeTested with WordPress 2.5, gravatar ready, widget-ready sidebar, valid CSS/XHTML, tested in IE6Win, Firefox 2, Opera 9 and Safari 3.
6. Thunderbolt WordPress ThemeThunderbolt is a savvy, grid-aligned, magazine-style Wordpress theme with plenty of white space, impressive typography and sensible use of images. The theme has a beautiful custom archives page, showcasing the images attached to each post (to appear properly, the theme relies on the author to add images to each post).
7. WP Imagination
9. StudioWordpress Theme
10. Ashford WordPress Theme“It is a theme for WordPress that makes building, customizing and maintaining a web site as simple as possible. A free WordPress theme that extends WordPress software with premium features making it as simple as possible to manage a web site.”
26. Dirty Girl Theme 1.0The theme is not available any longer.
27. Elegance WordPress Theme
28. Leon Paternoster » Posts » Introducing the “Into the White” theme for WordPress
Smashing Magazine’s Free Themes
29. Infinity: A Free Wordpress ThemeThe theme has 3 fixed columns, thumbnails integration, Flickr, Delicious and Twitter integration as well as an attractive visual design. The theme was designed by Zhang Yichi, the creative mind behind Vikiworks Studio from Shanghai, China.
30. Wordpress.funThe theme has 2 columns, thumbnails integration, a “featured” post section as well as a nice grungy design. The theme was designed by Maleika Attawel from Germany, purchased by Smashing Magazine and is now released as a gift for our readers.
31. Fervens: A Free Wordpress ThemeThe theme has 3 columns of fixed width, comes in 3 flavours and is supposed to be a starting point for your projects. The theme was designed by Elena Gafita especially for Smashing Magazine and its readers.
32. Notepad ChaosThe theme has 2 columns, a quite vibrant design including “personal” design elements such as handwritten headings, stick-it-notes, clips and pins. The theme was designed by Evan Eckard.