You can prevent users on your computer from visiting specific websites. Simply follow the steps below to block websites in Internet Explorer:
1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
2. Select the Content tab.
3. Under Content Advisor section, click the Enable button.
4. Select the Approved Sites tab.
5. Type the URL of the website you want to block in the ‘Allow this website’ textbox and click the Never button.
6. The website will now be listed as a disapproved website. Click the OK button to continue.
7. You will be prompted to create a Supervisor Password. Enter your desired password, confirm it and provide a password hint. Click the OK button.
You will not be able to access the website as long as the URL is listed under disapproved sites.