Ciamnuih (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ကြန္ပ်ဴတာ အေမးအေၿဖမ်ား။

ေမး။ ။ကြန္ပ်ဴတာ မွာ ဗိုင္းရပ္စ္ေတြ မ၀င္ေအာင္ ဘယ္လို ကာကြယ္ရမလဲဆရာ။ေျဖ။ ။ ကြန္ပ်ဴတာကိုု ပိတ္ထားပါ။ပို ျပီးေသခ်ာေအာင္ကြန္ပ်ဴတာမီးပလက္ကိုပါျဖဳ…

Started by David Lian

0 Mar 3, 2012

Jokes Of Mr. Bean

1) BRAIN TUMOR: Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor. Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy) Doctor: Did you understand what…

Started by David Lian

0 Mar 1, 2012

Pasian' thu i cihzong mehlim na leh Sumtamna mah ki utzaw

khatvei Pastor khat anne dih in kisam ameh pen aksa hihtuak, adeng tehkhat in sam leu2 meh pen voksa meh ci. ahizong pastor pa in aksaduhza…

Started by Tg. Thangno

0 Nov 24, 2011

A+ Technician and a Customer

Tech Support: What kind of computer do you have?Customer :A white one................................Customer :Hi, this is Celine. I can't…

Started by David Lian

0 Nov 20, 2011

Zonet Zomi te' neihsa mah hiam?

Zomi te'n www.zomi.net (zomi.Net), www.zomi.org or zomi@yahoogroups.com(Zonet, ZONET, ZoNet, Zo Net, ZO NET koizaw hi diam theikhang) cihba…

Started by Tg. Thangno

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by David Lian

Computer Hardware & Software

Guai Computer hardware leh Software i theihzahzah kihawmsawn ciat ni...LOL

Started by Tg. Thangno

0 Nov 2, 2011

Three Apple engineers and three Microsoft engineers

Three Apple engineers and three Microsoft engineers are about to board a train to a computer conference. The Microsoft engineers notice tha…

Started by Tg. Thangno

0 Nov 2, 2011

The Redneck Dictionary of Medical Terms

Artery…………………………..The study of paintings.Bacteria…………………………Back door to a cafeteria.Barium………………………….What doctors do when patients die.Beni…

Started by Tg. Thangno

2 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Taang Sianpu

Men and Women

FINE This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how…

Started by Tg. Thangno

0 Oct 31, 2011

Funny Pictures

Modern Baby sitting...

Started by Taang Sianpu

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Tg. Thangno

RSS

© 2024   Created by Zomi Community Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service